Work for us
Cardinal Buses are always looking for qualified bus drivers to join our friendly team in New Haw.
Areas covered are London (within the M25) and the home counties, in particular West and Southwest of London.
Working with our team you will be primarily responsible for providing a first class service through safely transporting school children to and from their schools from designated pick up/drop off locations and keeping your bus clean.
You will need:
- PCV licence
- No more than 6 points for minor offences.
- No DD, DR or IN convictions
- Up to date driver CPC card
- UK resident or have permit to work in the UK
The ideal candidate are:
- Able to demonstrate good communications and customer service skills
- Of smart appearance at all times
- Good time-keeper
- A team player with a can-do attitude
In return you’ll get:
- A competitive salary
- Automatic enrolment to our pension scheme
- Free uniform
- CPC training as required
Other Earning Opportunities
Whilst primarily driving during term time, there are opportunities to earn additional income through helping us cover ad-hoc rail replacement and occasional private hire.
Job Type: Permanent
In the first instance, either email us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the bus driver application form below.